Email to fax gateway

Hello,

I am in a big bind.  I need to find a software that will give me email to fax.
I want to be able to send an email from anywhere in the country to a computer
setup as a fax server.  Can HylaFAX do this?  It seems like it should be able
to.

I've got hylafax installed (4.0pl1) on FreeBSD 2.2.1 with MultiModem ZDX2834
modem.

I'd appreciate any pointers or help.  I'm desperate!!

Patrick

P.S.  I checked the web page and the email archives.  I saw the sendmail config,
 but if it goes to pat@1234567.fax, how can I get it to the server?