WinFlex errors

I don't know if I should be using WinFlex or if there are newer clients,
but here is how I do it, and the erors I get.

I am printing to an Apple LaserWriter (Postcript) which is printing to a
spool file, which my WinFlex auto sends.  My winflex seems to be working
and connecting to my fax server fine, but The fax server can't proccess the
Windows generated Poscript files.  Could this be a setup problem in my
Postscript setting in windows, or maybe an incompatiablity with my GS?

My server is Linux, with:
Ghostscript version 2.6.2 (4/19/95)
Copyright (C) 1990-1995 Aladdin Enterprises, Menlo Park, CA.

and HylaFax 4.0p11.

Any solutions for this problem?  the following is a copy of the error that
was mailed to me.

--------------------
Your facsimile job to 228-8313 was not sent because document conversion
to facsimile failed.  The output from the converter program was:

Error: /undefined in BreakIntoLines
Operand stack:
    ()  413.663  {x y M S /y y 29 sub def}
Execution stack:
    %interp_exit  --nostringval--  --nostringval--  --nostringval--  false
--nostringval--  --nostringval--  --nostringval--
Dictionary stack:
    537/547  0/20  5/200  39/100
Ghostscript: Unrecoverable error, exit code 1

       Dialogs: 0 (exchanges with remote device)
         Dials: 0 (consecutive failed calls to destination)
         Calls: 0 (total phone calls placed)
         Pages: 0 (pages transmitted)
      TotPages: 0 (total pages to transmit)
      Attempts: 0 (attempts to send current page)
        Dirnum: 0 (directory of next page to send)

    ---- Documents submitted for transmission ----

The following documents were submitted for transmission and are
available on the server for reuse until they are automatically
purged when this job is removed.  Documents may also be manually
removed using the faxrm command; consult faxrm(1) for information.

Filename                 Size Type
docq/doc369.cover       99608 PostScript cover page
docq/doc1040.ps.369    158142 PostScript

I manually ran those 2 docs through the bin/ps2fax, and got the error for
the cover page, not the other one.  The other page gave me:
%%[ PrinterError: Low Printer VM ]%%,
Aidan Van Dyk                         aidan@magma.ca
Magma Communications Ltd.    Internet Service for the Ottawa Region

         Unit 201                     Phone:   (613) 228-3565
         52 Antares Drive             Fax:     (613) 228-8313
         Nepean, ON                   Web URL: http://www.magma.ca/
         K2E 7Z1                      E-mail:  aidan@magma.ca