Re: [mikedoug@texas.net: potential hazard in Str.c++]

On Thu, 22 May 1997, Michael Douglass wrote:

> The returing-address-of-auto-variable is important here guys...  I'm
> judging that the coding team for hylafax is small since there doesn't
> seem to be any great rush to answer.  Just thought I'd prod again. :)

You're right. The programming team is *very* small; and the bug you've
pointed out is pretty significant. Erm. How about _you_ fix it?
Please? :-)

[Or you could wait until next week, when I finally get enough time to
 look at it..]
--
Jonathan Chen                          e-mail : jonc@pinnacle.co.nz
  Pinnacle Software Ltd                Voice  : +64.9.415.4460