Broadcasting faxes with the CS protocol=

Can some shed some light one how to use the JGNEW and related commands to
send broadcast faxes with the newer C/S protocol. Currently I'm using a
windows client which first uploads the faxed document into tmp, next I
start a JNEW loop and send all of my parameters for each fax and at the
end of the loop I call the document in tmp. While this is working OK it
seems slow, especially since the only thing that changes is the phone
numbers. On my Pentium 166 it takes about 5-10 minutes to spool up 200
faxes but in the real business world where people believe Bill Gates and
use 486 33's this takes closer to 40 minutes to spool and the 8 modems
are able to finish in only 50 minutes. I wish I had an extra 2 modems on
the Linux server. I'm sure with 10 modems I could out run a little 486 33
just trying to spool the faxes into the server. The Jgroup commands could
really help me here I believe.

Brian Walters<------------------------------------>macbnr@compassnet.com
      "How many computers can one have before they become obsessed???"
PM6100w/dos   40mgs     1.5gigs       Mac7.5, Win3.x, Mklinux
K5 PR166      64mgs     7.1gigs       RH 4.1, Win95, SCO 5
Amd 5x86      16mgs     1.6gigs       RH 4.1 w/ HylaFax!!!
486 DX4100    16mgs      .5gigs       Xenix

Alpha UDB 166 24mgs     3.2gigs       RedHat 4.1 Linux  ****For Sale***
http://www.compassnet.com/macbnr/bill_in_hell.html Joke about Bill Gates
    http://www.compassnet.com/macbnr               My home page