logging transfers

Hi!

I am running HylaFAX 4.0pl1 on a Solaris 2.5 platform using passwords
per user (in etc/hosts) for authentication. I would like to log
transfered faxes by the USERNAME provided at authentication time and
not by the from firld provided with sendfax. Is there a way to
reconfigure the format used in etc/xferlog to hold usernames instead
of the from field?

The problem with the current format of the xferlog file is that users
could use the command line

 sendfax -f "joeuser@nowhere.nil (Fax Free ForMe)" -d 1234 somefile

and it is impossible for me to tell who actually should be charged
for this fax even though the sender authenticated with his real user
name and password when the fax was scheduled. The xferlog contains
joeuser@nowhere.nil in the sender field for this transmission.

I have asked this question here before without success. I simply can
not believe that nobody is doing any accounting here. There must be
people out there with the same problem...

Please, help me!

Thanks,

   Henrik

--