Permissions on received documents

Hello all,

I'm interested in using a ftp client to logon to the hylafax port and
"download" faxes from the recvq directory. Well, everything works just
fine, except for the fact that the faxes are stored as mode 600, which, of
course, means that I cannot retrieve the file.

Now I've noticed the "RecvFileMode" key in the etc/config.[device] file,
but it does not seem to make any difference.

Has anyone come across this before? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

joel