Scheduler not running

Hi,
	I have version 4.0 of HylaFAX and this is my first time installing it
(although I've used it on another system before).  I am running it on a
Pentium 200 running Linux 2.0.0 using a USRobotics 28.8 external faxmodem.
	I am trying to set up an email-to-fax gateway, and after some complaints
about some fonts missing, I downloaded some *.afm files which seemed to
solve the problem.  I figured this would be the last of my troubles, so I
sent an email to my alias I have set up:

fax: "|/usr/local/bin/faxmail | /usr/local/bin/sendfax -f root@rudolph -h
ttyS1@127.0.0.1 -d fax@4542074 -n"

and I get the following bounced back to me:

"|/usr/local/bin/faxmail | /usr/local/bin/sendfax -f root@rudolph -h
ttyS1@127.0.0.1 -d fax@4542074 -n"
    (expanded from: <fax@internautics.net>)

460 Failed to submit job 3: Unable to open scheduler FIFO: No such file or
directory.
554 "|/usr/local/bin/faxmail | /usr/local/bin/sendfax -f root@rudolph -h
ttyS1@127.0.0.1 -d fax@4542074 -n"... unknown mailer error 255

So when I do a faxstat, it says:

HylaFAX scheduler on rudolph.internautics.net: Not running

When I run "faxq", it doesn't give me output, doesn't appear on any `ps` I
do, and doesn't change the above message.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for any help you can give me.

--
Jeffrey K. Bray				InterNautics Inc.
Creative Services Manager		P.O. Box 22097