convert

Sir:

Now I can send normal asci text file successfully. But I can't send
MS-Word file and Double-charator(E.g Chinese) Langage file. What sould I
do? I there any public program  free to use?

Yours
morgan lin
sztorch@public.szptt.net.cn

<HTML><BODY>

<DT>Sir:</DT>

<DT>&nbsp;</DT>

<DT>Now I can send normal asci text file successfully. But I can't send
MS-Word file and Double-charator(E.g Chinese) Langage file. What sould
I do? I there any public program &nbsp;free to use?</DT>

<DT>&nbsp;</DT>

<DT>Yours&nbsp;</DT>

<DT>morgan lin</DT>

<DT>sztorch@public.szptt.net.cn</DT>