Re: Followup to hylafax win95 client (fwd)

Dave Wreski <dave@nic.com> wrote:

> I understand there is a win95 client, but it is very alpha.  Is this my
> only option?  The linux box is using samba, does that help any? Possibly
> set up a printer that is really a fax filter?

winnflex works fine, under W95.  I doesn't have all the features of
WHFC, but is stable.  Also the source is available.

You can get the updated winflex.exe from:
ftp://ftp.morningstar.com/pub/tools/windows/. The full source,
including an VC++ project file, is available in the same directory as
ftp://ftp.morningstar.com/pub/tools/windows/winflex-src.zip.

Neal