Re: Followup to hylafax win95 client (fwd)

At 12:35 PM 5/2/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Dave Wreski <dave@nic.com> wrote:
>
>> I understand there is a win95 client, but it is very alpha.  Is this my
> only option?  The linux box is using samba, does that help any? Possibly
>> set up a printer that is really a fax filter?
>
>winnflex works fine, under W95.  I doesn't have all the features of
>WHFC, but is stable.  Also the source is available.
>

>You can get the updated winflex.exe from:
>ftp://ftp.morningstar.com/pub/tools/windows/. The full source,
>including an VC++ project file, is available in the same directory as
>ftp://ftp.morningstar.com/pub/tools/windows/winflex-src.zip.

Hmmm, I have tried that, but cannot get to the FTP site. Would it have
anything to do with the fact that Ascend has purchased Morningstar?

In anycase, can anyone point me to another FTP site for the above files?

>Neal

Regards
-------
Richard Sharpe, sharpe@ns.aus.com
NS Computer Software and Services P/L,
Ph: +61-8-8281-0063, FAX: +61-8-8250-2080, WWW: http://www.ns.aus.com
NS is an OS-neutral, equal-HTTP-server opportunity employer!