Re: Linux RedHat 4.1, HylaFAX 4.0pl1 --> serveral errors

Michael Agbaglo wrote:

    1. The stuff won't install due to 4 fizzed up Makefiles in

    /man/cman.apps
    /man/cman.files
    /man/sman.apps
    /man/sman.files

    I edited them by hand ( '/' was missing... )

Please explain in detail which Makefile(s) are wrong and provide
a patch for the .in files if there are bugs.

    2. faxsetup didn't work properly, hanged during alias creation

Again please provide more information what's wrong (e.g. run
faxsetup(1M) with "sh -x ./faxsetup").

    3. It doesn't recognize my modem ( ZyXEL Omni288S ), although it appears
    in the garbage thrown on the screen...

Please try to understand how the creation of the modem config file
from the prototype files works and modify one of the existing
prototype files for the ZyXEL's (don't break the other types of
ZyXEL's) or create a new one for the ZyXEL Omni288S and post it
to me.

    4. faxgetty doesn't installed. When I invoke it by hand (or via inittab)
    it terminates w/o comment leaving DTR on

Why faxgetty(1M) didn't istall?

    ARRRRRGH !

Again, please provide more information. "ARRRRRGH" doesn't fit.

	matthias