Linux RedHat 4.1, HylaFAX 4.0pl1 --> serveral errors

1. The stuff won't install due to 4 fizzed up Makefiles in

/man/cman.apps
/man/cman.files
/man/sman.apps
/man/sman.files

I edited them by hand ( '/' was missing... )

2. faxsetup didn't work properly, hanged during alias creation

3. It doesn't recognize my modem ( ZyXEL Omni288S ), although it appears
in the garbage thrown on the screen...

4. faxgetty doesn't installed. When I invoke it by hand (or via inittab)
it terminates w/o comment leaving DTR on

ARRRRRGH !

--
Die SQL-Sprache des Microsoft Jet-Datenbankmoduls ist grundsätzlich zu
ANSI-89 Level 1 kompatibel.