How to faxrm and clean docq?

Dear Sir:

	I have install the hylafax v4.0p1, but I have some problem.

	1. I can not remove a job.

	I have seen the FAQ120, and config the file etc/hosts like this:
"root:::F182qdighLJ". When I use 'telnet 0 4559', I can use 'admin' and
'jkill' and 'jdele' to remove a job, but I cant use 'faxrm jid' to
remove a job which is not send by me.

	2. I can not clean the docq.

	When I use faxrm remove a job I do, I can move the jid in sendq, but I
can not move the file in docq, I must use rm manual.

	Can you help me?

	Thanks.