Re: How to faxrm and clean docq?

ZhenYu Wang wrote:

    Dear Sir:

    	I have install the hylafax v4.0p1, but I have some problem.

    	1. I can not remove a job.

    	I have seen the FAQ120, and config the file etc/hosts like this:
    "root:::F182qdighLJ". When I use 'telnet 0 4559', I can use 'admin' and
    'jkill' and 'jdele' to remove a job, but I cant use 'faxrm jid' to
    remove a job which is not send by me.

Actually there is no way to remove a job with faxrm(1) if
you're not the owner of the job (you can't specify "become admin"
with this client).

    	2. I can not clean the docq.

    	When I use faxrm remove a job I do, I can move the jid in sendq, but I
    can not move the file in docq, I must use rm manual.

No. Please read the manual of faxqclean(1M).

	matthias