Re: Sendpage commands

Daniel wrote:

    Hi folks,

    I am trying to setup a paging server (hylafax 4.0) and I am wondering
    whether it can do the following for me:

    1) Can I submit multiple PIN with different messages in one time. ie. The
    server dial to the paging terminal and submit mulitple PIN paging. If yes,
    how can I achieve it?

You can't.

    2) Can I setup more than one paging terminal ? ie for differnet paging
    company. I looked at the man pagermap but I don't understand what it means.

    Any ideas will be appreciated.

Attached below is my file pagermap(4F) which allows the following:

$ sendpage -p 49171613... "Do you like the D1 net?"
$ sendpage -p 49172471... "Do you like the D2 net?"
$ sendpage -p 49177...... "Do you like the E+ net?"

spool/etc/pagermap:
# D1 Short Message Service Centre (SMSC)
#
49171(.*) 01712092522/49171\1
#
# D2 Short Message Service Centre (SMSC)
#
49172(.*) 01722278020/0172\1
#
# E-Plus