Sendpage commands

Hi folks,

I am trying to setup a paging server (hylafax 4.0) and I am wondering
whether it can do the following for me:

1) Can I submit multiple PIN with different messages in one time. ie. The
server dial to the paging terminal and submit mulitple PIN paging. If yes,
how can I achieve it?

2) Can I setup more than one paging terminal ? ie for differnet paging
company. I looked at the man pagermap but I don't understand what it means.

Any ideas will be appreciated.

Daniel