ANNOUNCE AIX HylaFAX 4.0pl1 Binaries available

Hi,

Sorry this has taken so long.  Too many projects on the go, including a
pretty awsome skiing season <g>.

I have placed on sgi.com in the incoming directory two files:

INSTALL-aix3.2.5-v4.0pl1
hylafax-aix3.2.5-v4.0pl1.cpio.gz

The sum & MD5 for the binary file are:

sum (hylafax-aix3.2.5-v4.0pl1.cpio.gz) = 01101  4224
MD5 (hylafax-aix3.2.5-v4.0pl1.cpio.gz) = 8325ecd9fdd62783bc3082861ded51ab

This distribution runs on AIX 4.1.4 flawlessley, and only slightly
tested under AIX 4.2 ( see the INSTALL notes ).

The only significant difference in this over pl0 is that it is pl1, AND
I have included two ghostscript binaries.

I hope this is "socially acceptable", but I had sufficient requests that
I decided to just include them in the distribution.

The install notes state this as well, but it is worth repeating.

The ghostscript binaries SHOULD NOT overwrite what you have, I have
named them usr/local/bin/gs3.53.steve and usr/local/bin/gs4.03.steve.

You will have to delete them or rename the appropriate one.  They DO NOT
have X support compiled into them.  I am not able to compile X support
under AIX 3.2.5, only under AIX 4.1.4.

Again, any problems with the binary distribution, let me ( steve@genie96.com )
know.

Thanks, & happy faxing <g>
--
	Steve Williams, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
	Genie Computer Systems Inc.