More info on Problems

After poking around, I also noticed that faxstat seems to want to use
the old fax system and looks/requires a fax entry in my /etc/services
file to be on port 4557 rather than the hylafax new server on 4559.
When I make my fax entry in my services file to be 4559 rather than
4557, I get several errors when i do a faxstat...

Mailformed server message "220 echoes.webmrkt.com server (HylaFAX (tm)
Version 4." ignored.y.
"nknown status message "500 VERSION:2: Command not recognized.

and a whole bunch of other errors.... so it appears that its using the
old server?  What is the solution?

Thanks.

--
Ravi Pina              * "I am forbidden to produce milk.  In cyberland,
Systems Administrator  *  we only drink Diet Coke(tm)." - RENT