Fax on SGI Zyxel2864I

I am new using Hylafax.
I install on SGI Challenge, I got the following message

*************

Warning: /bin/vgetty does not exist or is not an executable program!

The file:

    /bin/vgetty

does not exist or this file is not an executable program.  The
HylaFAX software optionally uses this program and the fact that
it does not exist on the system is not a fatal error.  If the
program resides in a different location and you do not want to
install a symbolic link for /bin/vgetty that points to your program
then you must reconfigure and rebuild HylaFAX from source code.

Warning: /bin/egetty does not exist or is not an executable program!

The file:

    /bin/egetty

does not exist or this file is not an executable program.  The
HylaFAX software optionally uses this program and the fact that
it does not exist on the system is not a fatal error.  If the
program resides in a different location and you do not want to
install a symbolic link for /bin/egetty that points to your program
then you must reconfigure and rebuild HylaFAX from source code.
*****************

after this I could configure and add a modem, but faxmodem stops with the
following message
*********************

Should I run faxmodem for each configured modem [yes]?
/usr/local/sbin/faxmodem ttyf2

Done verifying system setup.
Killed

Whats wrong???

--
Freundliche Gruesse

Daniel Hunziker

Eigner + Partner AG	Tel: +41 62 398 40 00
Bahnhofstrasse 693	Fax: +41 62 398 26 12
CH-4622 Egerkingen     Mail: hunziker@epag.ch