Configure fax modem for incoming fax only?

Hi,

  I currently have hylafax set up with 4 fax modems and running a faxgetty
on each modem. What I would like to do is to reserve one of the modems for
incoming fax only. It seems that I can either specify a particular modem
or let faxq pick any available modem for a outgoing fax job with the
sendfax command, but not specifying a subset of the modems. So when
there are a lot outgoing fax jobs, incoming jobs may not be possible
since all modems are busy sending fax.

  It doesn't seem to be possible to achieve this by modifying the
paramenters to the sendfax command or by modifying the configuration
files. Did I overlook something or is there any way of archieving this by
other means?

Thanks in advance.

Wai Man Fong