dialrules hylafax-v4.0pl1

I use hylafax-v4.0pl1 on a Solaris 2.5 x86. It works perfectly.

My question is I use tkhylafax to store phone numbers and if I store

1-area code for a local number the dial will not work.  Is there a way

to suppress 1-area code for local numbers with hylafax even though the

full number is

stored in the datadase. I frequently travel between area codes and send

faxes from wherever I find myself that day.  Thanks.  peter@pad.com