Re: Configure fax modem for incoming fax only?

On Fri, 14 Mar 1997, Wai Man Fong wrote:

>   I currently have hylafax set up with 4 fax modems and running a faxgetty
> on each modem. What I would like to do is to reserve one of the modems for
> incoming fax only.

Check out the posting by Steve Williams <steve@genie96.com> on
"Re: Specifying OutBound Modem Use" just recently. Or look up
"ModemClass" under config man pages.

[Isn't it somewhat odd how quite a few people tend to ask the same type
 of questions just around the same time?]
--
Jonathan Chen                          e-mail : jonc@pinnacle.co.nz
  Pinnacle Software Ltd                Voice  : +64.9.415.4460