Re: ucp with userid and password

> This is probably a question aimes directly at Yngvi Sigurjonsson but am
> mailing to the usual mailing list just in case anyone else can help me.
>
> If I want to send a ucp message through a tel. operator who wants us to
> identify ourselves using a userid and password, set by them, how I can let
> ucpsend know what that userid and password is?

I am sorry to tell you that I will not have any time to look into the matter
for at least a month. I think it would be quite possible to implement this
but I am not sure if I could test it becouse I don't have access to SMS center
that wants logins and password. You could try to add the Authenication Code
to line 823:
change it to something like:
   buf.put("/originator/authcode/1//////");  //25
And then you would have to change the magic number 27 in the line
where length is calculated to include what you just added.

Regards
	Yngvi