Re: Changing of the guard

I just wanted to say thank you very much for all your
dedicated work over the years.  I've been a dedicated
user since the early flexfax days and really appreciate
all you've done.

| Howard Moftich                                                 |
| Manager, U.S. Compute Resources                                |
| Snailmail:   LSI Logic Corp.        Internet: howardm@lsil.com |
|              9 Hillside Ave.               Phone: 617.890.0180 |
|              Waltham, MA 02154 USA           FAX: 617.890.6158 |