Re: where is manpage?

Hi Ronald:

> However there are still some parts missing.
> Since I have now the new FAQ running ;-)
> Q145 Troublesho(u)oting, the link faxsend (and others) of this page put me
> to manpage?1+faxsend, however there is no man1 only a man8. Have I lost
> some manpages?

   With this you will have to bear a little bit. Some of the man pages
sections are good for some platforms, but incorrect for some others. For
example, in my case there are some man pages installed under man(4) but
the link is made to man(1). I don't really know if this a bug or just
simply something that has to be customized by everyone.

   In you are case, you should modify the link to point ot man(8) instead
of man(1). Unless you are copletely sure that there should be both man(1)
and man(8) for faxsend.

   Bye,

	Gabriel