hyla.conf and sendfax.conf files?

System: Dec Alpha 3600
OS:     DU 3.2d
Hylafax: 4.0pl1

Thanks to info I received from Hylafax users who read this list, I
can now send and receive faxes fine with my MT2834ZDX modem.

I have another question.  I've read through most of the man pages and checked
the htmls docs as well as the FAQ.  I see references to the configuration
files hyla.conf and sendfax.conf files which are supposed to reside in
/usr/local/lib/fax.  There is also reference to the file .hylarc.

I have none of these files.  Are these still used?  Are there example files
or templates somewhere?

TIA

-Jack