Re: Time Betwwen Retries

Dror BenShlomo wrote:

    Hi all

    My system: HylaFAX Version 3.0p10113
               indy - IRIX 5.3
               baca modem MV.34EM (14,400)

    I'm trying to find out how can I increase the time between retrying
    send a fax. When I say retry I mean a try that failed after the connection
    had established, and failed during the fax transfer.
    I try to find the parameter for this at "man 4 config" but I couldn't.
    Any help will be appriciated.

check config(4F) for JobReqOther and JobReqProto

	matthias