Pages I Sent are unreadable

System: Dec Alpha 3600
OS:     DU 3.2d
Hylafax: 4.0pl1
Modem: MT1932ZDX

I finally gave up trying to use a USRobitics Sportster modem and ordered
a MultiTech MT1932ZDX.  I took it out of the box, plugged it in, copied
/var/spool/config/mt-1432 to /var/spool/fax/etc/config.tty00.

I sent a Fax and it was received for the First time!!!

Now, my problem is that the Faxes are unreadable.  The first 8 or so lines
can be read.  They are followed by some unreadable lines and then nothing.
I get no errors reported in the log.

Is there some options I need to specify in my modem config file?
Does the MT1932ZDX require setup of some sort.

TIA

-Jack