[hylafax-users] mass sending fax windows client.

Hi all.

I reviewed the list of web based and desktop based clients for Hylafax
and did not get what i  need.
What i need is simple. I need to send massive amount of faxes, about
5000 per day, and i want a simple 1-2 clicks client to do it.
I saw some of the clients on the Hylafax.org website, they looks great
but i did not see any option to send faxes to ALL of my address book,
nor an option to build an address book from text file (that contains
only numbers).

Does anyone knows of such client?

Another issue, how much modems do you recommend for sending so much
faxes? I'm thinking of 10 USB fax modems  on a P4 512MB RAM , 80GB HD.
Will that do the job? If not, what do you recommend?

Thanks.

Mike