[hylafax-users] ERR No carrier detected

Hello all,

I'm having this issue starting from HylaFax 4.2.5 with Eicon Diva Server
BRI card.
Every time I submit a fax to the send queue I get the following error

May 31 14:05:33.93: [12101]: SEND FAILED: JOB 228 DEST +390697256048 ERR
No carrier detected

I tried tuning modem configuration and also reinstalling Diva
Server 4 Linux drivers to latest release (stable and beta) but it didn't
solve my problem.
On another thread on this list, someone suggested to add &E<msn> to the
ModemResetCmd, however the &E AT command doesn't seem to be supported by
my card (http://www.eicon.com/pubs/20632406/reference_guide.html#AEN983).
Have you any other advices to help me to solve this issue ?
My current configuration is HylaFAX 4.3.0 (RedHat EL4 RPM) installed on
a CentOS 4.3 system with latest beta Diva Server 4 Linux drivers.

Regards,
A.