To: hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, June 01, 2006 6:35 PM
Subject: [hylafax-users] Use HylaFSP programmatically

Hi, somebody knows if exist an SDK for the HylaFSP? I am trying to write a program which automatically send faxes to several recipients and I am finding out if I can do it from VB or VB.net. Thanks,

Jesus Delgado
Pinserve - IT Programmer
11600 NW 34 St
Miami, Fl 33178
Tel: 305 639 9590 x2420
Fax: 305 599 4895

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY: The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Blackstone immediately at either (305) 639-9590 x2218 or at security@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.