From: hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dan Brummer
Sent: 27 April 2006 20:03
To: hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [hylafax-users] Digital HylaFAX Solution Recommendation

Good afternoon,
I'm currently running HylaFAX 4.1.8 on RedHat9 with a single four-port modem card.  I am looking for a better solution to my current setup that will have more redundancy and eight or more fax lines.  I'm impressed with the capabilities of digital and I was wondering if it will be a viable solution for my enterprise.  I'm asking you what solutions/recommendations have worked best for a digital HylaFAX setup?  My primary goal is to have eight or more outgoing lines and the ability to have two or more rack mount servers for redundancy/fail-over.

Thank you very much!

Dan