Re: [hylafax-users] totdials and state question

* Florian Parnigoni <Florian.Parnigoni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [060425 10:19]:

> My questions:
> State:
> As I read from the manpage of 'doneq', state can contain the values 1 -
> 7:

> I have several cases, where the state line in the file has the value 8.
> What's that state?

Good catch.  8 is "state_failed".  We should update those docs to
reflect that.  A "failed" job is one which didn't successfully send all
it's pages.

> Totdials:
> The manpage says: "The total number of times the server has placed a
> call to the receiving phone number."
>
> I have found that the totdials line always shows that 2 calls have been
> placed, even if the first attempt succeeded. Is that standard behaviour
> and if so, why?

totcalls should be incremented by the CAPI faxsend replacement.  I do
not know what it does.

--
Aidan Van Dyk                                             aidan@xxxxxxxx
Senior Software Developer                          +1 215 825-8700 x8103