Re: [hylafax-users] another partition for /var/spool/hylafax/docq

HylaFAX uses the unix hard-link and rename semantics for doing work and
tracking usage of files.

You should make sure that all of /var/spool/hylafax is 1 partition.

Technically, it all doesn't need to be one partition,  From memory (and
not code inspection, I think the minimum requirements are:
	docq and tmp need to be the same partition
	sendq and doneq need to be the same patition

a.

* Florian <florian.kolmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [060424 10:18]:

--
Aidan Van Dyk                                             aidan@xxxxxxxx
Senior Software Developer                          +1 215 825-8700 x8103