[hylafax-users] Send notify to multi user with different email

Hi All

Having a question about the sending notify to the multi user.

For example, I have a user called faxmaster, and another user called
enduser. What I need to do is, the faxmaster can get the fax with pdf
file atteched, (that's the way it does, I have no problem with this one.)
But at the same time, I need to send another email to enduser just
saying there is a fax coming from xxx-xxx-xxxx, so they can check the
fax.

Make it sample word;
Fax--->notify the faxmaster with the pdf file----------DONE
|----------------->notify other user just saying there is a fax in---how?