[hylafax-users] Fax@ error

Hi Everybody!

I'm using the sendfax command line. like this:
"sendfax -D -o XXXXX -R -f myemail@xxxxxxxxxx -c "my comments" -C /somewhere/mycover -d 8888888888 /somewhere/myfile

After hylafax submit the job i receive an email with the status.. that is ok. But every time i send a fax my mail system try send a email to: "Fax@" obviously the email doe not get his destination and for every sent fax i receive a email erros telling me that the message cant be sent :(

Can someone please help me?

José Macedo