[hylafax-users] 1D MH v 2D MR/MMR

A client of ours is complaining that the reception of our fax is too
"light", the log shows an excellent protocol exchange (no repeats or
indications of noise), but their machine asks for 1D MH.  It returns no
make and/or model ( nsf:Equipment:unknown :Station: )

Would someone briefly explain the difference between these encryption
methods?  I googled for them but found no easy explanation I can use to
describe the situation to my business users.

TIA for you help !!!

Ray

Other interesting things from the Q file:
pagewidth:215
resolution:196
pagelength:279
priority:127
schedpri:127
minbr:0
desiredbr:13
desiredst:0
desiredec:2
desireddf:3
desiredtl:0
useccover:1
usexvres:0

The /info/ file for their fax number:
supportsVRes:1
supports2DEncoding:no
supportsMMR:no
hasV34Trouble:no
hasV17Trouble:no
supportsPostScript:no
supportsBatching:yes
calledBefore:yes
maxPageWidth:1728
maxPageLength:65535
maxSignallingRate:"14400"
minScanlineTime:"0ms"
remoteCSI:"865-579-XXXX"
remoteNSF:""
remoteDIS:"00 76 1E"
sendFailures:0
dialFailures:0
&pagingProtocol:"ixo"

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail, including attachments,
is for the sole use of the individual to whom it is addressed.
This message is confidential and may contain information that
is privileged, confidential and is exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail
in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy
this message and its attachments.