[hylafax-users] digium card TE110P

please can anyone can tell me if digium card te110p can work with hylafax
i want to use it in order to be directly connected to the e1 interface on a pbx  .
if yes please give me some links which can help me
if no why and what are the solutions can i use i don't want to buy an other e1 card

thanks

Nouveau : téléphonez moins cher avec Yahoo! Messenger ! Découvez les tarifs exceptionnels pour appeler la France et l'international. Téléchargez la version beta.