Re: [hylafax-users] sendpage

Tony Delov wrote:

Hi All,
I'm tying to get sendpage to work.
For some reason every time I send a pager message with sendpage to my
internal test number, the pager never reaches the stage of sending, it
always gets the "Waiting for modem to come ready" message. And never
gets to the sending stage.
If I use "sendfax" to the same number is seems to work as expected and
the fax gets sent.

In /var/spool/hylafax/etc/config set ServerTracing to 0xFFF and then restart faxq and then try again. Then look at your syslog (/var/log/messages?) and it should give you some clues as to what the problem is.

If it's a pager-specific modem initialization command then you'll need to up the ServerTracing in your modem config file also.

Lee.