Re: [hylafax-users] Kill time expires

/usr/lib/fax/hfaxd.conf

That’s the file that manages default kill times, but it might be located elsewhere on your system though.

http://www.hylafax.org/man/4.2.5/hfaxd.1m.html

That’s the man page that will help you modifying your default kill times.

Here is some text from that man page

KillTimeMap

The mapping from SNPP service level (0-11) to job expiration time (kill time). A mapping is specified as a string of space-separate numbers where each value is the number of minutes to permit a job to run. The default mapping is ``5 5 5 15 60 240 720 1440 1440 1440 1440 1440'' which expires a job in 5 minutes for service levels 0-2, 15 minutes for level three, 60 minutes for level four, etc.

Good luck!