Re: [hylafax-users] xferfaxlog

I checked the permissons and they look quite ok

-rw-r--r--   1 uucp uucp  2226 2005-12-11 14:21 xferfaxlog

any other ideas ?

Tadeusz Andrzej Kadłubowski <tkadlubo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

27.01.2006 11:37

An
Dominik.Bethke@xxxxxxxxxx
Kopie
Thema

Thus wrote Dominik.Bethke@xxxxxxxxxx:
> Hello Community,

Hello, Dominik,

> Again I have a short question that you can might answer me.
> The last few times when I tested my hylafax-server I get this message in
> my syslog (Debian Sarge 3.1 with Hylafax 4.2.2)
>
> "Jan 27 09:34:33 faxlx CapiFaxSend: Can't open xferfaxlog for new
> accounting record (dest=xxxxxxxxx)!"
>
> Does anyone of you ever got this message and knows to solve the problem
> (if it is a problem).

My bet is: permissions. Check if xferfaxlog (usually
/var/spool/fax/etc/xferfaxlog) exist and is writable by hylafax user (uucp or
whatever You use).
--
tadeusz