[hylafax-users] ISDN BRI, 2 lines, 2 numbers

Hello,

I would like to configure a Hylafax server to send faxes using WHFC and receive
them as a PDF attached to an e-mail. I know this is possible, and I have done
before.

The problem is I would like have the Hylafax server answering to two different
numbers (one line for each number) and sending faxes, and I have a couple of
questions:
a) May I do this with a single ISDN BRI card (one channel of the BRI for each
number) or will I need two analog modems/two ISDN BRIs? (I think one BRI will
suffice)
b) May I do this with a single Hylafax daemon, or do I need to run two
Hylafax'es, one for each number? (I think it's possible with a single Hylafax
daemon)

Operating system will be Linux (Debian Sarge, it ships with Hylafax 4.2.1 but I
will compile from sources if needed).

Thank you.