[hylafax-users] slowness in queuing

I am running hylafax-4.2.2-1rhel4 on RHEL vs. 4.1.  We deliver thousands of faxes a day.  Usually we can send a couple of thousand faxes to one particular number.  Lately we've only been delivering a couple hundred to that number.  However, there are no failures in the logs to that number at all.  Each fax is working, and believe delivered very quickly.  We have an application that puts faxes into hylafax (via calling sendfax on the commandline).  It allows up to 4 faxes to be put in from one number (even though it can only send them one at a time.  When looking up the number that we are sending to, there are indeed only 4 instances, 3 of them are marked as S, and one of them is marked R.  I thought R would mean it should be be sending.  HOwever, it is not sending at all.  So I'm not sure if this is related or not.

Peter Halliday