[hylafax-users] Sent faxes taking up disk space

Is there a way in HylaFAX to not save a copy of every sent fax?  We regularly do broadcast faxing with various HylaFAX versions to test our multi-port RockForce fax cards.
If we do loop-back testing from one port to another it takes up a very large amount of disk space because it saves double the image files on the disk. (2000 13 page faxes ends up being 4000 large image files!)
If we use large drive systems this really isn't an issue and we have seen great performance.

Any direction on this would be helpful.

Thank you,

Derrek Sypert
Mainpine Support Manager
USA +1 718 701 2422 | Asia/Europe +44 1225 436137
derrek.sypert@xxxxxxxxxxxx | www.mainpine.com