Re: [hylafax-users] confidential faxes

On Sat, Dec 10, 2005, Max Mothwurf wrote:

>> How can anything be HIPAA compliant if it's running on the
>> Microsoft Virus, Windows?
>
>If you pay enogh, it will......

I doubt it.  Microsoft has had over 20 years to make Windows
secure, and hasn't been able to accomplish that goal.  Of course
there's a huge industry that only exists to clean up the messes
made by Windows.

Bill
--
INTERNET:   bill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  Bill Campbell; Celestial Systems, Inc.

``The fact is that the Constitution was intended to protect us from
the government, and we cannot expect the government to enforce it
willingly'' -- Dave E. Hoffmann, Reason Magazine March 2002