Re: [hylafax-users] confidential faxes

Joe wrote:

Right but we have a receptionist look at the faxes to distribute
them.

The receptionist works on the server?

You can only see the cover page so the following confidential
pages are hidden. They could forward the fax to themselves but
a log is kept and we'd know about it.

It still sounds like an honor-system to me.

In any case, you could always modify faxrcvd/FaxDispatch to only produce the first page in the PDF and then to use a password to protect a second attachment with the entire fax.

Lee.