Re: [hylafax-users] confidential faxes

Joe wrote:

This may be slightly ot but it is fax related. Our current
fax system (netsatisfaxtion) that I'm trying to replace with
hylafax has a nice feature for fax confidentiality. It's server
screen only shows the first page of a fax so if a user needs to
receive a confidential fax the sender only has to include a
cover page. I'm sure hylafax can't be confidential without
something like DID. Is there any other ways to accomplish
confidential faxes with hylafax?

The HylaFAX server screen doesn't show any pages. It's the clients that look at the pages.

In any case, how does the netsatisfaction see-only-one-page-feature provide confidentiality? Cannot the person just do whatever they need to do to look at the other pages if they really want to?

Lee.