[hylafax-users] hylafax client not connecting

I'm getting an error on my windows pc when i fax that state "This number cannot be dialed at present" and "The attempt to send the fax failed".

It looks like hylaxfax never trys to connect to my hylasfax server but i dont know why it does not make the connection.  i done a netstat -na and no ip and port listing.