Re: [hylafax-users] Help for strange problem SOLVED

support wrote:

>Hi Maurizio.

Hi. The problem was solved configuring software flow control. I mean,
the Hylafax configuration file for the modem was modified just the have
the following line:

ModemFlowControl:       XONXOFF

>Does a single port on the multi-port serial card work reliably if you only
>have one modem connected ?

No

>Do you know whether the serial card supports an interrupt status register
>(if not, can you supply a url to the manufacturers data for the card) ?

Yes

>Have all of the working installations used a single modem ?

No, up to ten modems on multiple pci multiserial ports are actually
working on different working installations.

>Are you using identical serial cables and handshaking ?

No, that could be the problem

>Are the motherboard and serial card PCI compliant ?  Are they listed on the
>PCI SIG's integrators list ?

I don't know.

>Have you tried HylaFAX 4.2.2 ?

Yes, without any change.