Re: [hylafax-users] fax to e-mail problem

I used the following files

faxrcvd and faxrcvd-mail

This emails the fax to me as a PDF.

Perhaps it is another alternative to consider?

Download/View the files here... http://www.hylafax.org/howto/faxrcvd/

Daniel.

Bill Tillman wrote:
You will also need a variable for FileType. I'm not able to access my server right now but if you will read the manpage on FaxDispatch you will find all the other details on this file. Also search the HylaFax website for more infor on FaxDispatch. This method works great for my server.

Manuele <manuele@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In my installation this file is not present: however, I have created this file (with only SENDTO specified), but it still doesn't work..